Sunday, July 29, 2018

Prayer for Personal Healing


Dear God, I know that my times are in Your hands and I also believe that You care about everything in my life – and are not surprised by anything that happens to any of Your children. I believe that You make all things work together, for the good of us that love You – and I believe that You care for each one of us with a prefect and holy love.

I come to You today because my health has been deteriorating with some ailment that has not been diagnosed -I am not sure what to do, but I know that You understand everything about me. I believe that You know exactly what I need to bring me back to full health and strength and I am trusting You in this time of illness in my life.

Please God, I ask for Your healing touch on my life – and pray that You would bring to my attention the treatment that is best suited for my condition. Please direct me in the way that I should go at this difficult time in my life, Thank You dear God,

Amen.

Share

Related Posts

Prayer for Personal Healing
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the above article? Add your email to subscribe.